From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Silks)
|Look up Silk or silk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silk is a natural fibre and a textile woven from it.
Silk or Silks may also refer to:
- Silk (web browser) or Amazon Silk, a web browser developed by Amazon for Kindle Fire
- SILK, an audio compression format and codec
Entertainment and media
- Doctor Silk, a character in Ninjak
- Patera Silk, a character in The Book of the Long Sun
- Silk or Prince Kheldar of Drasnia, a character in The Belgariad and The Malloreon
Film, television and music
- Silk (2006 film), a Taiwan horror film
- Silk (2007 film), a drama starring Keira Knightley, based on Alessandro Baricco's novel
- Silk (TV series), a British TV series about lawyers
- Silk, a BBC Two '1991-2001' ident
- Silk (group), an American R&B group
- Steve "Silk" Hurley, American house-music producer
- Silk O'Loughlin (Francis H. "Silk" O'Loughlin), American umpire in Major League Baseball
- Silk Smitha (Vijayalakshmi Vadlapati), South Indian cinema actress
- Alexandra Silk, American pornographic actress
- Anna Silk, Canadian television and film actress
- Dennis Silk, British schoolmaster and international cricketer
- Garnett Silk, Jamaican reggae musician
- Gary Silk (footballer), English right-back and defensive midfielder
- George Silk, New Zealand photojournalist
- Joseph Silk, American professor and astronomer
- Paul Silk, British civil servant
- Silk (soy milk), a brand of soy milk
- Aerial silk, an apparatus used in aerial acrobatics
- Queen's Counsel, a class of lawyers
- Racing silks, racing colours worn by jockeys
- Steel Industries Limited Kerala, a company
- Cilk, a programming language
- Silkin, a surname
- Silkk the Shocker, American rapper
- All pages beginning with "Silk"
- All pages with titles containing "Silk"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.