From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Silvanus or Sylvanus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silvanus or Sylvanus may refer to:
- Silvanus (mythology), a Roman tutelary deity or spirit of woods and fields
- Silvanus (name), a surname and given name (and list of people with the name)
- Silvanus (Forgotten Realms), a fictional deity in the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons & Dragons
- Sylvanus, Michigan, a village
- Silvanus (genus), a genus of beetles
- Teachings of Silvanus, a Gnostic text from the Nag Hammadi library
- Sylvanus Selleck Gristmill, a gristmill built in 1796 in Greenwich, Connecticut
- Sylvanus Thayer Award, an award that is given each year by the United States Military Academy at West Point
- Silvain (disambiguation)
- Silvan (disambiguation)
- Sylvain (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.