From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Silver Fox)
Silver fox or Silver Fox may refer to:
- Silver fox (animal), the melanin-related discoloration of Vulpes vulpes, a genetically-determined color phase of the common red fox in which the fur is black tipped with white
- Domesticated silver fox, a domesticated form of the above animal
- Silver fox rabbit, a rare North American breed of domestic rabbit, with distinctive silvering on its coat
Arts and entertainment 
- Silver Fox (comics), a Marvel comics character
- "Silver Fox", a song by RJD2 from his 2002 album Deadringer
Transport and military 
- Silver Fox UAV, an unmanned aerial vehicle that can conduct autonomous aerial surveillance
- Operation Silver Fox, a World War II military campaign codename
- Silver Fox, an LNER Class A4 steam locomotive (LNER 2512, British Railways 60017), featured in the film Elizabethan Express.
People with the nickname 
- Charlie Rich (1932–1995), American singer
- Duke Snider (1926–2011), American baseball player
- David Pearson (1934-), Nascar driver
- Dean Parker (1970-), Adelaide 36ers basketball club owner
"Silver fox" is also a common term for a physically attractive older man, particularly one with a full head of gray, silver, or white hair.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.