From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slit may refer to:
- a straight and narrow opening, particularly used in spectroscopy
- Slit (gene), in genetics, the midline repellent signaling molecule
- The process of slitting, in which large rolls of material are rewound and cut (slit) into narrower rolls of material
- Slit trench, a defensive preparation in warfare
- Slit throat, a knife wound to the neck and/or throat
- Caso Degollados (Case of the Slit Throats), a Chilean politically motivated crime and political scandal
- Slit, a feature of Blackbox and similar X window managers that allows for applications to hide along the edge of a computer display
- SLIT, Sublingual immunotherapy
- Slang for the vagina
- All pages beginning with "Slit"
- All pages with titles containing "Slit"
- Slat (disambiguation)
- Slot (disambiguation)
- Slut (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.