From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smack may refer to:
- Slap, a broad stroke made with the open hand
- Spanking, a form of corporal punishment
- Heroin, a narcotic drug
- Smack (ship), a small decked or half-decked vessel
- Smack talk, the use of threatening or intentionally inflammatory language
- A collective noun for a group of jellyfish
In Computer Software:
- Smack (Linux security module), a Linux Kernel mandatory access control mechanism
In Art and Entertainment:
- Smack (American band), a 2000s pop/rock band
- Smack (Finnish band), a 1980s rock band
- Smack (novel) or Junk, a 1996 novel by Melvin Burgess
- "Smack", a song by Zion I and The Grouch, a B-side of the single "Lift Me Up"
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.