From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Smart Alec)
|Look up smart aleck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A smart aleck/alec is someone whose sarcastic, wisecracking, or humorous manner is delivered in an offensive, obnoxious, or cocky way. Other terms include: Know-it-all, smarty pants, wisenheimer, wise guy.
It may also refer to:
- Smart Alecks, a 1942 film starring the East Side Kids
- The Smart Aleck, a 1951 film directed by John Guillermin
- Smart Alec (1951 film), a 1951 pornographic film starring Candy Barr
- Smart Alec (1986 film), a 1986 film directed by Jim Wilson
- Smart Alek, a 1993 film directed by Andrew Kötting
- Smart Alex, a 1985 album by The Adicts
- Smart Alec (comics), a Marvel Comics super villain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.