From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Snark or snark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snark may be:
- Snark (Lewis Carroll), a fictional animal species in Lewis Carroll's The Hunting of the Snark (1876)
- Snark (Half-Life), fictional small, bug-like species of alien used as a weapon
- Zn'rx, a race of fictional aliens in Marvel Comics publications, commonly referred to as "Snarks"
- Corporal Snark, a minor character in Catch-22 (1961) by Joseph Heller
- A species of creature in The 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage
- The Snark, fictional alien machine that visits Earth in the novel In the Ocean of Night (1977) by Gregory Benford
- A fictional creature from the TV series The Troop
- A fictional creature from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire, fictional even in the fictional world
- The sea monster from Infocom's Seastalker.
Aircraft and missiles
- SM-62 Snark, an American intercontinental nuclear cruise missile
- Sopwith Snark, a British experimental fighter plane
- Snark, an experimental rescue submersible in the film Gray Lady Down (1978)
- The Snark, a yacht described in Jack London's book The Cruise of the Snark (1911)
- Snark sailboat, a small, inexpensive, and lightweight sailboat
- MV The Second Snark, historically a shipyard tender, now in service as a cruise boat and ferry
- USS Snark (SP-1291), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Snark (graph theory), a type of graph
- SNARK (theorem prover), a computer program
- Snark, an Open Source BitTorrent client
- Snark (2009), a book by film critic David Denby
- Snark, computer game published in the book What to Do After You Hit Return or P.C.C.'s First Book of Computer Games (1977) by Bob Albrecht
- Snark, a late 70s moped produced by F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi
- Snark, snarky, or snarkiness, terms referring to sarcastic remarks.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.