From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soccer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soccer is a common shortened name of association football. ashley guan
Soccer may also refer to:
- Soccer (1985 video game), a game for the Family computer and Nintendo Entertainment System
- Soccer (1991 video game), a game for the Game Boy
- Soccer (dog) (1988-2001), a Jack Russell terrier dog actor
- Soccer (newspaper), an Indonesian tabloid
- All pages beginning with "Soccer"
- All pages with titles containing "Soccer"
- Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), a British law-enforcement agency
- Soca music, a form of dance music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.