From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sold may refer to:
- Sold (album), the debut solo album by British singer Boy George
- Sold (TV series), a British comedy drama television series
- Sold (McCormick novel), a 2006 novel by Patricia McCormick and Illustrated by Bryn Barnard
- Sold (Gullifer novel), a 2009 novel by Brendan Gullifer
- Sold (1915 film), an American silent film directed by Edwin S. Porter
- Sold (2014 film), a narrative feature film directed by Jeffrey D. Brown
- "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)", a 1995 song by John Michael Montgomery
- "Sold", a 2002 song by Rosemary's Billygoat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.