From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sona may refer to:
- Sona, Veneto, comune in the province of Verona in Italy
- Soná District, Veraguas, district within the Province of Veraguas, situated in Panama
- Soná, Panama, town in Soná District, Veraguas, Panama.
- Șona, commune located in Alba County, Romania.
- Sona Glacier, Himalayan glacier situated in the eastern part of Uttarakhand in the Pithoragarh district of India
- Sona, Norway, village in the municipality of Stjørdal in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Sona Station, railway station on the Meråker Line in the village of Sona
- Sona Mosque, mosque in Chapai Nawabganj district of Bangladesh
- Sona College of Technology, college in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
- Sona (given name), list of people with this name
Film and television
- Sona Chandi, comedy-drama television serial produced by Pakistan Television Corporation
- Sona Spa, 2013 Hindi Drama film
- Kala Sona, 1975 action thriller Hindi film
- Chandi Sona, 1977 Hindi film
- "Sona", episode 44 of season 2 of Prison Break
- SonaBLAST! Records, a Louiseville, KY based record label
- SONA (band), Neo-Pagan folk rock American music band
- Sona Family, London-based musical quartet
- Sona language (artificial), worldlang created by Kenneth Searight and described in a book he published in 1935
- Sona Masuri, medium-grain rice grown largely in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
- State of the Nation Address (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.