From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sorceress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorceress may refer to:
- Magician (paranormal), a practitioner of magic, the ability to attain objectives or acquire knowledge or wisdom using supernatural means
- Magician (fantasy), someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources
- The Sorceress, a novel written by Michael Scott.
- Sorceress (Spyro), a character from the Spyro the Dragon series
- Sorceress, a type of magic user in The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Sorceress, a character class from Diablo II
- Sorceress, a controversial character from Dragon's Crown (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.