From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soubise can refer to:
- Soubise, a Salpicon of cooked and pureed Rice and Onions; used primarily "Au gratin". (Steaks,Tournedos).
- Soubise, a commune of the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- Benjamin de Rohan, duc de Soubise (? 1580-1642), Huguenot leader
- Charles de Rohan, prince de Soubise (1715–1787), peer and Marshal of France
- Julius Soubise (1754–1798), freed Afro-Caribbean slave and noted British fop
- Prince of Soubise
- Princess of Soubise
- Hôtel de Soubise, a Parisian mansion that hosts the Musée de l'Histoire de France (Museum of French History) and a part of the French National Archives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.