From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This page title is the primary topic and needs its own article. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of the term, it may be moved to this page title. Unrelated topics on this page may be moved to South Jutland (disambiguation), while related topics may be used in the new article.||
- Sydjylland – a loose designation for the southern part of the traditional region of Northern Jutland (Danish: Nørrejylland)
- Southern Jutland (Danish: Sønderjylland), the area south of Northern Jutland, once equivalent to the Duchy of Schleswig, later (after 1920) the northern part of the old Duchy of Schleswig, then nearly conterminous with the now defunct South Jutland County
- Syd- og Sønderjylland – a collective name for both the above
- The mainland part of the Region of Southern Denmark, as in the electoral district of Sydjylland, i.e. roughly the same as Syd- og Sønderjylland but with a definite boundary
- Duchy of Schleswig, a historic duchy once part of the Kingdom of Denmark, now divided between Germany and Denmark
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.