Southern Chile may refer to different areas of Chile depending on the context. It may refer to:
- Any place south of Santiago
- All the region south of Biobío River
- The Zona Sur region between Biobío and Chacao Channel. Chilean Lake District is often used as synonym.
- The Zona Austral, also called the Extreme South.
- Southern Chile (wine region)
Generally cities like Temuco are considered to be located in the south despite of being relatively close to the geographical center of Chile. This is mainly because mainland Chile ended in La Frontera until the occupation of Araucanía (1860s-1880s).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.