From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spacing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spacing may refer to:
- Spacing (magazine), a Canadian magazine.
- Spacing effect in psychology; the opposite of cramming (education).
- The usage of spaces in typography.
- Letter-spacing, the amount of space between a group of letters.
- Line spacing or leading, the amount of added vertical spacing between lines of type.
- Sentence spacing, the horizontal space between sentences in typeset text.
- French spacing, one convention for the use of spaces in printed text around punctuation, words, and sentences.
- Spacing, a science fiction term for a theoretical method of execution by space exposure.
- Spacing, the distance between microphones in an AB microphone system (time-of-arrival stereophony).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spacing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.