From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spade is a digging and gardening tool.
Spade may also refer to:
- Spades, a trick-taking card game
- Spades (suit), one of the four French suits commonly used in playing cards
- Spade (otter), starred in Tarka the Otter
- SPAdes (software), a set of tools for genomic sequence assembly]
- SPADE, multi-agent system software tool
- Spade Township, Knox County, Nebraska, United States
- Spade, an ethnic slur for a black person
- Spade, an early form of currency in China
- "Spade", a song by Marilyn Manson from The Golden Age of Grotesque
People with the surname
- David Spade, American actor
- Dudley Spade, politician from the state of Michigan
- Kate Spade, co-founder of the designer brand Kate Spade New York
- Mixmaster Spade, hip hop pioneer
- Sam Spade, a character in The Maltese Falcon
- Samantha Spade, a character on Without a Trace
- Agent Spade, a Nigerian elite Federal Special Agent portrayed in films by Oliver Mbamara
- Spayed, past tense form of the verb "to spay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.