From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up specificity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specificity may refer to:
- Being specific (disambiguation)
- Specificity (statistics), the proportion of negatives in a binary classification test which are correctly identified
- A contrast related to definiteness, in linguistics: whether a noun phrase has a particular referent, as opposed to referring to any member of a class
- Particular, as opposed to abstract, in philosophy
- Asset specificity, the extent to which the investments made to support a particular transaction have a higher value to that transaction than they would have if they were redeployed for any other purpose
- Domain specificity, theory that many aspects of cognition are supported by specialized, presumably evolutionarily specified, learning devices
- Species (disambiguation)
- Specification (disambiguation)
- Specialty (disambiguation)
- Site-specific (disambiguation)
- Language for specific purposes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.