From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speedy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speedy can mean:
- Speedy (comics), either of two DC Comics superheroes, fictional characters that have each served as teenaged sidekicks for the Green Arrow.
Other fictional characters
- Speed Buggy, an anthropomorphic, fiberglass Dune Buggy, often nicknamed "Speedy"
- Speedy Alka-Seltzer, the original mascot for the stomach remedy
- Speedy Gonzales, a character in Looney Tunes media
- Speedy (Oz), a character in Oz media, including Speedy in Oz
- Speedy, one of the names for Pinky in the game Pac-Man
- Speedy, an unlucky henchman of the Monarch in The Venture Bros., episode Dia de Los Dangerous!
- Charles "Speedy" Atkins, mummified body in Paducah, Kentucky
- Speedy West, Guitar Hall of Fame
- Speedy (film), a 1928 comedy silent film starring Harold Lloyd
- Speedy (musician), Reggaeton artist
- HMS Speedy, the name of nine ships of the Royal Navy
- Speedy-class brig, a class of naval ship
- Tristram Speedy, also known as Captain Speedy, (1836–1911), English adventurer and explorer and guardian of Prince Alamayou
- Speedy Pro, the name given to Omega Speedmaster Professional (especially version 3570.50, also known as "Moonwatch") by watch enthusiasts
- Speedy, internet broadband access provider of Telkom Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.