From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speedy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speedy can mean:
- HMS Speedy, the name of nine ships of the Royal Navy
- Speedy-class brig, a class of naval ship
- Speedy (1779), a whaler and convict ship despatched in 1799 from England to Australia
- Speedy (nickname), a list of people so named
- Speedy Long (1928–2006), American lawyer and politician
- Tristram Speedy, also known as Captain Speedy, (1836–1911), English adventurer and explorer and guardian of Prince Alamayou
- Yolande Speedy (born 1976), South African mountain biker
- Speedy (musician), Reggaeton artist
- Speedy (comics), either of two DC Comics superheroes, fictional characters that have each served as teenaged sidekicks for the Green Arrow.
- Speed Buggy, an anthropomorphic, fiberglass Dune Buggy, often nicknamed "Speedy"
- Speedy Alka-Seltzer, the original mascot for the stomach remedy
- Speedy Gonzales, a character in Looney Tunes media
- Speedy (Oz), a character in the Oz universe, including Speedy in Oz
- Speedy, one of the names for Pinky in the game Pac-Man
- Speedy (film), a 1928 comedy silent film starring Harold Lloyd
- Speedy (Telkom), internet broadband access provider of Telkom Indonesia
- Speedy Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video game Super Mario Galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.