From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spirulina may refer to:
- Spirulina (dietary supplement), a health-food supplement
- Arthrospira, a spirulina genus of cyanobacteria
- Spirulina (genus), a cyanobacterium group
- Ochthephila spirulina, species of gastropod in the Hygromiidae family
- Spirulina (suborder), a group of cephalopods
- Spirula, the only extant member of that suborder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.