From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up splay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splay may refer to:
- Splay, a verb meaning slant, slope or spread outwards
- Splay (physiology), the difference between urine threshold and saturation
- Splay (Japanese band), a J-pop band from Osaka
- Splay (architecture), a chamfer or sloping face in castle architecture
- Splay (plastics), off-colored streaking that occurs in injection molded plastics
- Splay tree, a type of search tree
- Splay fault, geology
- Splay (album), a 1996 album by Shiner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.