From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up splint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splint or splints may refer to:
- Splint (medicine), a device immobilizing part of the body
- Splint (programming tool), for analyzing software
- Splints, a horse ailment
- Shin splints, a condition that mainly affects athletes
- All pages beginning with "Splint"
- All pages with titles containing "Splint"
- Splinter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.