From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stadion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadion (Greek) or stadium (Latin) has the nominative plural stadia in both Greek and Latin. The anglicized term is stade in the singular.
Stadion may refer to:
- Stadion (journal), a multilingual periodical newspaper for the history of sport
- Stadion (running race), an ancient Greek running event, part of the Olympic Games and other Panhellenic Games, and the name of the building in which it took place
- Stadion (state), a county of the Holy Roman Empire
- Stadion (unit of length), Latinized stadium, an ancient unit of length
- Stadion metro station, a metro station in Stockholm, Sweden
- Stockholm Olympic Stadium, a stadium in Stockholm, Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stadion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.