From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stalin (film))
|Look up Stalin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joseph Stalin (1878–1953) was the leader of the Soviet Union from the mid-1920s until his death in 1953.
Stalin may also refer to:
- Stalin (name), both a given name and surname
- Qyteti Stalin, a city in Albania named after Stalin, now and previously Kuçovë
- Stalin (1992 film), HBO TV movie starring Robert Duvall
- Stalin (2006 film), 2006 Tollywood film starring Chiranjeevi
- Stalin (Scheme implementation), an implementation of the Scheme programming language
- The Stalin, Japanese punk rock band
- J Stalin American rap artist
- M. K. Stalin, Indian politician
- List of places named after Joseph Stalin
- Iosef Stalin tank, a Soviet tank
- Iosif Stalin class passenger ship
- Iosif Stalin class steamship
- Steamer Tovarich Stalin
- Icebreaker Joseph Stalin
- All pages with titles containing "Stalin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.