From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stalwart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stalwart is an adjective synonymous with "strong". It may also refer to:
Relating to people:
- Stalwart (politics), member of the most patronage-oriented faction of the United States Republican Party in the late 19th century
In ships and military vehicles:
- HMAS Stalwart, any of several ships in the Australian Navy
- USS Stalwart, any of several ships in the U.S. Navy
- RSS Stalwart (72), a formidable class frigate of the Singapore Navy
- Alvis Stalwart (FV620), a highly mobile amphibious military truck
- Any of several Stalwart class tactical auxiliary general ocean surveillance ships of the U.S. Navy
- Ulmus 'Morton Stalwart', an elm hybrid cultivar tree
- Stalwart, Michigan, a community in Raber Township
- Stalwart, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in the Saskatchewan province in Canada.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.