Star Schools Program
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Encourage improved instruction in mathematics, science, foreign languages, and other subjects.
- Serve underserved populations, including disadvantaged, non-reading, and limited English proficient populations and individuals with disabilities. Star Schools grants are made to eligible telecommunications partnerships, to enable such partnerships to:
- develop, construct, acquire, maintain, and operate telecommunications audio and visual facilities and equipment;
- develop and acquire educational and instructional programming; and
- obtain technical assistance for the use of such facilities and instructional programming.