From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up statue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A statue is a sculpture representing one or more people or animals.
Statue may also refer to:
- The Statue (1971 film)
- "The Statue" (Seinfeld episode)
- La statue (The Statue), an opera by Ernest Reyer
- Statues (album), a 2003 album by Moloko
- Statues (game), a children's game
- Statue, National Museum of Iran 2401, a main work of Parthian art
- List of statues
- All pages with titles containing "statue"
- Sculpture (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.