|Residence||Santa Monica, California|
|Known for||Playboy magazine
Principal photographer of Pamela Anderson in Pictures: Photographs
Education and career
Wayda attended the University of Utah. He worked as a newspaper reporter at the Salt Lake Tribune. Wayda began his photography career working with a small-time modeling agency in Salt Lake City.
In the 1970s, Wayda was introduced to Playboy editor Marilyn Grabowski through photographer Dwight Hooker. During his career with Playboy, Wayda's photos have been featured on the cover more than any other photographer.
- Stephen Wayda and Bibi Jordan (1996). Pamela Anderson in Pictures: Photographs by Stephen Wayda. General Pub Group. ISBN 978-1881649946
- Stephen Wayda: How To Shoot The Perfect Playmate Pictorial
- Abbey Hood (May 28, 2010). "Behind The Lens Of A Playboy Photographer". Beverly Hills Courier. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "From Dali To Marilyn Monroe: Playboy Auctions Art". CBS New York. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Inside Ashley Dupré's Smokin' Playboy Shoot". People. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- Jessamyn Cuneo (March 31, 2007). "Playboy Photographer Stephen Wayda Has Dream Job". American Superstar Magazine. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Playboy photographers find reality TV hard work". Reuters. Retrieved December 17, 2013.