Steve French (singer)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
September 24, 1959 |
Mascot, Tennessee United States
|Years active||1981- Present|
|Associated acts||Kingdom Heirs|
Steve French (born September 24, 1959 in Mascot, Tennessee) is the baritone, emcee, owner, and a founding member of the Kingdom Heirs. French and his brother, Kreis, founded the group in 1981; both began performing musically at their church. He previously traveled with regional groups the Crystal River Boys and the King's Servants.
In 2002, French and his brother faced the task of replacing three key group members who had all resigned at the same time. Through skillful additions when necessary, they have managed to keep the group a fan favorite. In addition to his responsibilities with the Kingdom Heirs, he serves on the board of directors for the National Quartet Convention.
French has a wife, Sherry, and two sons, Joshua and Bailey.
- "Steve French Biography". Kingdom Heirs. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "The Kingdom Heirs". ChristmasReviews.com. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "The Kingdom Heirs". ChristianMusic.com. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "A Word From Steve French of the Kingdom Heirs". SouthernGospel.com. 24 September 2002. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "2009 Fan Awards Top Ten Finalists". SouthernGospel.com. 2009. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "NQC Reorganizes". The Singing News. 1 March 2005. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
|This Southern Gospel-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|