From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up storyline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Storyline may refer to:
- The plot or subplot of a story;
- The narrative of a work, whether of fictional or nonfictional basis;
- The narrative threads experienced by each character or set of characters in a work of fiction.
- The Storyline method of teaching.
- Alternative term for an angle in professional wrestling.
- The rapid e-learning development software for PC, Storyline, by Articulate, Inc. introduced in 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.