From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stratagem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stratagem is a plan or scheme to deceive (see Stratagem (deception))
Stratagem or Stratagems may also refer to:
- HMS Stratagem (P234), an S class submarine
- "Stratagem" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Stratagems (book), by the 1st-century Roman author Frontinus
- Stratagems (Greek: Στρατηγηματα), a book by the 2nd-century Macedonian author Polyaenus
- The Spider's Stratagem, a film by Bernardo Bertolucci
- Strategem, a 1994 album by Big Head Todd and the Monsters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.