From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Struts)
|Look up strut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A strut is a structural component.
Strut(s) may also refer to:
- StRUT, a U.S. technology recycling organization
- Strut (fashion show), an annual fashion show in Leeds, UK
- Strut (typesetting), a vertical rule with no width
- STRUT dance, an Australian dance organization
- Apache Struts, a web application framework for Java
- MacPherson strut, a component of some vehicle suspensions
- "Strut" (Sheena Easton song)
- "Strut" (The Cheetah Girls song)
- "Strut", a song by Jagúar
- "Strut", a song by KMFDM from Blitz
- Strut, an album by Kevin Toney
- Strut, an album by Michael Kaeshammer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.