From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subway may refer to:
- An underground rapid transit rail system (mainly US usage)
- Subway (underpass), a walkway that passes underneath an obstacle such as a road, usually a tunnel (non-US usage)
Television and film
- Subway (film), a 1985 film by Luc Besson
- "The Subway" (Seinfeld), an episode of the TV series Seinfeld
- "Subway" (Homicide: Life on the Street), a sixth season episode of the US TV series
- Subway (restaurant), American sandwich restaurant franchise
- Subway (canyoneering), a canyon in Zion National Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.