Sudanese Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Sudanese Civil War refers to at least two separate conflicts:
It could also refer to other internal conflicts in Sudan and South Sudan:
- Lord's Resistance Army insurgency (1987–present)
- War in Darfur (2003–present)
- Sudanese nomadic conflicts (2009–present)
- South Sudan internal conflict (2011–present)
- Sudan internal conflict (2011–present)
As well as conflicts between Sudan and South Sudan after the breakup:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.