From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suicide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suicide is the act of intentionally ending one's own life.
Suicide may also refer to:
- Animal suicide, suicide in animals concerns self-destructive behavior in various species in the animal kingdom
Entertainment and media
- Suicide (book), an 1897 case study on suicide by French sociologist Émile Durkheim
- Suicide (novel), a 2008 short novel by Edouard Levé
- Suicide (Viktor Suvorov book), a book about German preparations for the war with the Soviet Union
- Suicide (character), a professional wrestling character introduced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling in its TNA Impact! video game and since used by the promotion as a live wrestler
- Suicide (game), a type of street game that involves the bouncing of a ball against a wall
- Suicide (band), an American punk band intermittently active since the early 1970s
- Suicide (Sweet Water album), a 1999 album by American rock band Sweet Water
- Suicide, it's a suicide, a hip hop meme
- "Suicide", a song by Thin Lizzy from the 1975 album Fighting
- "Suicide", a song by The Devin Townsend Band from the 2003 album Accelerated Evolution
- Suicide, a 2010 mixtape by American rapper Lil Scrappy
- Suicide (b-boy move), a breakdancer's sudden drop to his or her back
- Suicide, a trick with the diabolo in which the player lets go of one hand and spins the diabolo freely
- Suicide, the resulting mixture of multiple soft drinks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.