From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suite may refer to:
- Suite (music), a set of musical pieces considered as one composition
- Suite (hotel), a type of hotel room
- Suite (address), a kind of address or location in an office building, shopping mall, etc.
- Suite (geology), a collection of rock specimens from a given area or a succession of closely associated sedimentary strata
- Personal suite or retinue, retainers in service of a dignitary
- Software suite, a collection of software of related functionality
- Three-piece suite, a furniture set of sofas and chairs
- "Suite", a poem by Patti Smith from Bible
See also 
- Secondary suite, an additional separate dwelling unit on a property that would normally accommodate only one dwelling unit
- Suite PreCure, a series of the Pretty Cure anime franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.