From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suka may refer to:
- Shuka (Shukadeva), the Hindu sage
- Suka (string instrument)
- Sukaa, the Nepalese currency unit
- Suka Station
- Suka - meaning bitch (either as an insult or a female dog) in several Slavic languages (among others in Polish, Russian (сука), Ukrainian)
- 洲処 (suka, meaning sandbar, sandbank or delta)
- Sukkah, a Hebrew word meaning booth, used during the holiday of Sukkot
- Suka - meaning like in Malaysian / Indonesian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.