From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunnybank may refer to:
- Sunnybank, Queensland, a suburb in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia much reduced in size from the previous suburb of Sunnybank
- Electoral district of Sunnybank, Queensland, Australia
- Town of Sunnybank, a former town that was absorbed into the City of Brisbane
- Sunnybank, Aberdeen, an area of Aberdeen at the eastern end of Kittybrewster, just south of Old Aberdeen
- Sunnybank (Hot Springs, North Carolina), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in North Carolina
- Sunnybank Kennels, founded by writer and dog breeder Albert Payson Terhune, author of Lad, A Dog and many other books about Sunnybank Kennels and dogs in general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.