From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supervision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supervision may refer to:
- Supervisor, one who oversees the work or tasks of another
- Regulation, controlling behavior by rules or restrictions
- Clinical supervision, the system whereby therapists are expected to arrange to meet another therapist for their own benefit or to discuss their work
- In Great Britain, especially at Cambridge University, "supervision" can mean a tutorial, that is, a meeting between a student or small group of students and a teacher
- Watara Supervision (also known as Quickshot Supervision in the UK) is a video game system
- Supervision (comics), (formerly known as Scrap), a female superhero and member of Dynamo 5
- "Supervision" in telecommunication refers to the on-hook/off-hook condition of a phone line, making it part of line signalling
- In childcare and general use, the verb "to supervise" means to watch over, and is often used in the context of an adult watching children to ensure they are attended, acceptably behaved, and safe
- SuperVision (Band), the works of Richard Blake Hansen released under the Pretty Lights record label.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.