From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up supply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Supply may refer to:
- Supply (economics), the amount of a product which is available to customers
- Supply, as in confidence and supply, the provision of funds for government expenditure
- Narcissistic supply, the way in which a narcissistic individual requires affirmation, approval, and admiration from others in the same way as the infant requires an external supply of food
- Materiel, the goods and equipment for a military unit to fulfill its mission
- Supply, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Brunswick County, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.