Supreme Leader (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supreme Leader can refer to:
- a supreme leader in a specific context
- Supreme Leader of Iran, the highest-ranking political and religious authority in the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Supreme Leader of North Korea
- Apu Mallku, Supreme Leader title of the Aymara people
- Cihuacoatl (position), a supreme leader in the Aztec Empire
- El jefe máximo (The Supreme Leader) film
- Supreme Leader (Star Wars), a title for the fictional Star Wars character Asajj Ventress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supreme Leader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.