From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up switching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switching may refer to:
- switch, electrical switching
- telephone exchange, telephone switching
- Packet switching, switching of digital networks
- LAN switching
- railroad switch, railroad turnouts
- shunt (rail), the process of switching rail cars
- Switching (film), a 2003 Danish interactive film
- Class switching, Immunoglobulin class switching (or isotype switching or isotypic commutation or class switch recombination(CSR)) in immunology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.