From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sylt may refer to:
- Sylt, an island in the district of Nordfriesland, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Sylt (municipality), a municipality on the island of Sylt in Germany
- Sylt-Ost, a village on the island of Sylt in Germany
- Landschaft Sylt, an Amt ("collective municipality") in the district of Nordfriesland, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Sylt Airport, in Westerland, the capital of the island of Sylt in Germany
- Sylt Air, an airline based in Germany that operates flights to the island of Sylt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.