From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up syncope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Syncope.|
Syncope may refer to one of the following:
- Syncope (medicine), also known as fainting
- Syncope (phonetics), the loss of one or more sounds, particularly an unstressed vowel, from the interior of a word
- Syncopation, a musical effect caused by off-beat or otherwise unexpected rhythms
- Suspension, in music
- Syncope (genus), a genus of microhylidae frogs
- Syncope (album), an album by aggrotech band Tactical Sekt
- Syncopy Inc., a British film production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syncope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.