From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up syncope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Syncope.|
Syncope may refer to one of the following:
- Syncope (medicine), transient loss of consciousness
- Vasovagal syncope, a common form of syncope
- Syncope (phonetics), the loss of one or more sounds from the interior of a word, especially the loss of an unstressed vowel
- Syncopation, a musical effect caused by a syncope, missed beat or off-the-beat stress
- Suspension, in music
- Syncope (genus), a genus of microhylidae frogs
- Syncope (album), an album by aggrotech band Tactical Sekt
- Syncopy Films, a film production company founded by director, writer and producer Christopher Nolan and producer Emma Thomas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syncope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.