From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Syringa is a genus of woody plants.
Syringa may also refer to:
- 1104 Syringa, an asteroid
- Syringa Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada
- Melia azedarach, a species of deciduous tree commonly but erroneously called Syringa in South Africa
- Philadelphus, particularly P. lewisii, sometimes confusingly known as syringa
- Syringa Marshall-Burnett, former President of the Senate of Jamaica
- Syringa Wireless, on the list of United States wireless communications service providers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syringa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.