From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TEL is a three-letter acronym for:
- Tetraethyllead, a gasoline additive to make leaded gasoline
- Tokyo Electron, a semiconductor equipment manufacturer
- Transporter erector launcher, a mobile missile launch platform
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- The European Library
- Test of Economic Literacy
- TEL oncogene
- Telugu language, ISO 639 code
- TE Connectivity, a global electronical component manufacturer
Tel may also refer to:
- an abbreviation for telephone.
tel:, a URI scheme used e.g. on the Web to link to telephone numbers
telparameter in the hCard microformat
- Tel river, a tributary of the river Mahanadi in Orissa, India
- Tel, Azerbaijan, a village in Khachmaz Rayon
- Tel Aviv, major Israeli city
- Tel, alternate name of Tall-e Nemat, a village in Iran
- A tell, a type of archaeological mound created by human occupation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.