From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TEL may refer to:
- TE Connectivity, a global electronics component manufacturer by NYSE stick ticker symbol
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- TEL oncogene, another symbol for ETV6
- Test of Economic Literacy, a standardized test of economics nationally norm-referenced in the United States for use in upper-grade levels of high schools
- Tetraethyllead, a gasoline additive to make leaded gasoline
- The European Library, an Internet service that allows access to the resources of 48 European national libraries and an increasing number of research libraries
- Tokyo Electron, a semiconductor equipment manufacturer
- Transporter erector launcher, a mobile missile launch platform
- Thomson-East Coast MRT Line of the Singapore MRT.
Tel may refer to:
- Tel, alternate name of Tall-e Nemat, a village in Iran
tel, a URI scheme used e.g. on the Web to link to telephone numbers
telparameter in the hCard microformat
- Tel Aviv, major Israeli city
- Tel, Azerbaijan, a village in Khachmaz Rayon
- Tel river, a tributary of the river Mahanadi in Orissa, India
- an abbreviation for telephone
- A tell, a type of archaeological mound created by human occupation
- Telugu language, language code ISO 639-2 and 639-3 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.