From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TMI may refer to:
- Three Mile Island Nuclear Generating Station, a nuclear power station in Pennsylvania, USA
- Three Mile Island accident (1979), at the station
- Three Mile Island accident health effects
- TMI — The Episcopal School of Texas, formerly Texas Military Institute, a preparatory school affiliated with the Episcopal Church
- Ross School of Business, aka Tauber Manufacturing Institute or TMI, graduate program collaboration between the Business and Engineering Schools at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Teen Missions International, an interdenominational mission organization based in Florida
- The Monroe Institute, a nonprofit education and research organization devoted to the exploration of human consciousness
- Thinking Machines Corporation or Thinking Machines Inc. (TMI), a supercomputer manufacturer
- Time Manager International (TMI), a time management and productivity company
- Time Module (TMI), a member of the Seiko Group, manufactures watch movements
- TMI Associates, a Japanese law firm
- Traffic Management Inc, a traffic control company based in California.
- Trans-Mars injection, a propulsive maneuver used to set a spacecraft on a trajectory which will cause it to arrive to Mars.
- Transmarginal inhibition, a mental response to extreme stresses or pain
- Trimethylindium – the most preferred metalorganic indium source for the MOCVD of Compound Semiconductors
- Tool for Microscopic Identification, an online application developed at the University of Minnesota, containing images of sedimentary components viewed using a petrographic microscope
- Invocations of "too much information":
- "T.M.I.", fourth episode of the 15th season of the American animated television series South Park
- Sam & Mark's TMi Friday (previously called TMi), a Saturday morning show on CBBC
- The Mind's I (album), album by Swedish death metal band Dark Tranquillity
- TMI Mudlib (TMI or TMI-2), online game software named for "The Mud Institute"
- Tales of Monkey Island, a 2009 episodic video game series
- The Mortal Instruments, books by Cassandra Clare
- "Too Many Items", a Minecraft mod that adds a list of all items in the game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.