From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TTL may refer to:
- Through-the-lens metering, a camera feature that permits light metering through the taking lens itself, rather than via a separate window
- Zenit TTL, an SLR film camera, named for its introduction of TTL metering to the Zenit camera line
- Time to live, a mechanism that limits the lifespan of data in a computer or network
- Transistor–transistor logic, a family of integrated-circuit digital logic
- Differential TTL, a serial signaling standard based on the TTL interface standard
- Turtle (syntax), a computer data format used in semantic web technologies
- Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor, a state-owned manufacturer of cigarettes and alcohol in Taiwan
- TTL (Time to Love) is a hit single by South Korean girl group T-ara and boy band Supernova
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.