From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tabun may refer to:
- Tabun Cave, a cave in Israel where remains of Neanderthal Man were found
- Tabun oven, a clay oven used in the Middle East to make bread
- Tabun (nerve agent), the first nerve agent chemical weapon to be discovered
- Tabun-Khara-Obo crater, a meteor impact crater in Mongolia
- Peter Tabuns, a Canadian politician and activist
- A Russian and Polish word for "herd of horses" (especially a wild or uncontrolled one): see for example Budyonny (horse)
- A Barangay of Angeles City in the Philippines
- A Barangay of Mabalacat City in the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.