From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tahitian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tahitian could refer to
- Something of, from, or related to the island of Tahiti and the other Society Islands.
- Tahitian people or Tahitians, people with an indigenous Tahitian or ethnic identity.
- A resident of Tahiti, regardless of ancestry. For information about the people of Tahiti
- A resident or citizen of the 19th-century Kingdom of Tahiti
- The Tahitian language, a Eastern Polynesian language, the main language of the Society Islands, used as a lingua franca throughout much of French Polynesia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.