From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up take down, takedown, or takedowns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takedown or take down may refer to:
- Takedown: The Pursuit and Capture of America's Most Wanted Computer Outlaw, by John Markoff and Tsutomu Shimomura
- The Takedown: A Suburban Mom, a Coal Miner's Son, and the Unlikely Demise of Colombia's Brutal Norte Valle Cartel, by Jeffrey Robinson
Film and television
- Takedown (film), based on the book of the same name
- Take Down (film), about a high school wrestling team
- "Takedown", a Rookie Blue TV series episode
- Notice and take down, a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders
- Words taken down, an objection to speech in the United States House of Representatives
- Takedown (grappling), a martial arts technique
- Takedown gun, a rifle or shotgun designed for easy disassembly
- Colostomy takedown, a surgical procedure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takedown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.