From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up take down, takedown, or takedowns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takedown or take down may refer to:
- Takedown (book), a book by John Markoff and Tsutomu Shimomura about the capture of Kevin Mitnick
- Track Down, a 2000 film based thereon, known also as Takedown
- The Takedown, a book by Jeffrey Robinson subtitled, "A Suburban Mom, A Coal Miner's Son, and the Unlike Demise of Colombia's Brutal Norte Valle Cartel."
- "Takedown: Red Sabre", a tactical shooter
- Take Down (film), a 1979 film about a high school wrestling team
- Takedown (grappling), a martial arts technique
- A colostomy takedown or reversal
- Takedown (Transformers), a fictional character
- Takedown gun, a rifle or shotgun designed for easy dis-assembly
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown, a 2004 video game based on the film Bad Boys
- Burnout 3: Takedown, a 2004 video and arcade game of the Burnout series
- Notice and take down, for example a sent pursuant to the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Words taken down, an objection to speech in the United States House of Representatives
- A legal search and seizure or enforced removal of material from a website or other on-line digital service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.